I just made the tastiest healthiest mini meal… BROCCOLI FRITTERS.
Here’s how ya do it.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (1/4 inch cubes, steamed till tender)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour (I used bread crumbs as a substitute)
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare, combine, and lightly mash ingredients. (except the oil)
- Oil pan and put on moderate heat.
- Flick with water to see if it’s ready… It’ll sizzle)
- Plop mixture into 3” rounds and lightly flatten
- Cook for 1-2 mins per side
OH MY GAWD.
Hipster Disney Princess - THE MUSICAL [x]
“I DONT PLAY IN VOLCANOES”
“I DONT PLAY WITH SHARKS”
“I DONT PLAY WITH GECKOS”
“I WAS TIRED OF THE FOOD”
IM SO FUCKING DONE I HATE DIS LADY
SO WHAT IF WE DONT HAVE A FUCKING APPLEBY’S I HATE YOU
oh woah sorry were not part of your white people expectations of being a perfect paradise filled with beautiful hula dancers and stuff that the mainland has
sorry were an island and we shut down the ‘little ferry thing’ because it was stupid and costed the people money and harmed the environment
sorry that white people like you only complain and not spend money so we cant get better stuff
and could you not post this kind of shit lady we kind of need tourists to survive k thanks
Wow. Dis dumb bitch.
Fucking uneducated bitch. No where is perfect and just because a place isn’t how your home area is doesn’t mean it’s run down. Don’t play in volcanoes or with geckos? What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking ignorant shit like that where you don’t know shit about fucking retard.
1) You’re overrated.
2) We don’t have an Olive Garden.
3) We don’t need an applebees, YOU don’t need an applebees.
4) Go back to where you came from.
5) You should go do more outdoor activities instead of sitting on your fat ass and ranting and raving about shit you don’t know…can smell the bullshit coming out of your mouth!
6) Btw, how dare you compare Downtown Honolulu to Downtown NYC. Is you dumb?
7) I now have cursed you. The menehunes will come for you, throw you in the volcano while we hawaiians dance around holding hands with the sharks and geckos and throw mac salad at your ass. You. Will. Be. Punished.
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, just melted (not boiling)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
2-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
Prepare the cinnamon filling: In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the filling into a quart-sized heavy zip baggie and set it aside (see *Tips below).
Prepare the glaze: In a small pan, heat the butter over low heat until melted. Turn off the heat and whisk in the cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Sift the powdered sugar into the pan, stir and add in vanilla extract. Set the pan aside while you make the pancakes.
Prepare the pancake batter: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in the milk, egg and oil, just until the batter is moistened (a few small lumps are fine).
Cook the pancakes: Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-heat and spray with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop (or 1/3 cup measuring cup) to add the batter to the pan. Use the bottom of the scoop or cup to spread the batter into a circle (about 4-inches in diameter). Reduce the heat to medium low. Snip the corner of your baggie of cinnamon filling and squeeze the filling into the open corner. When your pancake begins to form bubbles, add the filling. Starting at the center of the pancake, squeeze the filling on top of the pancake batter in a swirl (just as you see in a regular cinnamon roll). Cook the pancake 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bubbles begin popping on top of the pancake and it’s golden brown on the bottom. Slide a thin, wide metal spatula underneath the pancake and gently but quickly flip it over. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until the other side is golden as well. When you flip the pancake onto a plate, you will see that the cinnamon filling has created a crater-swirl of cinnamon. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, and repeat with the remaining pancake batter and cinnamon filling. Re-warm the glaze briefly, if needed. Serve pancakes topped with a drizzle of glaze.